The power to choose what’s right for your family.
FCRS believes that you know your loved ones best, and we want to give you the freedom to choose providers that work well with your individual family’s needs. Financial assistance is provided quarterly through Family Support Funding to allow enrolled families to request assistance funding a “Family- Selected Private Provider” (PP) and/or a family- selected Counseling, Training, and Education (CTE) provider to work with a family member with a developmental disability.
After all family requests are received, the quarterly amount is divided among all the requesting families equally, and an automatic phone message to confirm the amount for the next quarter is sent to each family.
For families who choose to use the allocated funds for a family-selected Private Provider Respite, the Family Support Portion of the reimbursement will be made directly to the family, or directly to the agency after the Family Support Office receives a Family Support Category Funding Invoice Form, and will not exceed the confirmed dollar amount. Families can choose to pay their providers at the time service was provided and keep the Family Support check as reimbursement or sign the Family Support check over to the Provider.
For families who choose to use the allocated funds for a family-selected Counseling, Training, and Education Provider, the Family Support portion of the reimbursement will be made directly to the family only if a receipt is included with the Family Support Category Funding invoice form, or directly to the agency after the Family Support office receives a Family Support Category Funding Invoice Form. Payment will not exceed the confirmed dollar amount for the allocation.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO ACCESS QUARTERLY PRIVATE PROVIDER/CTE FUNDS
1. Submit a quarterly funding application for the appropriate Private Provider/CTE Quarter. You can apply online here.
2. Quarterly Private Provider/CTE funding application must be submitted by the application deadline date.
3. You must maintain your internet confirmation number. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery before calling to verify that we have received your application.
4. The number of families submitting requests will determine approval of dollar amounts.
5. Families will be notified of the amount approved for Quarter via automatic phone call system seven (7) days after the Quarterly request deadline.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
*NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR EACH QUARTER IN ORDER TO RECEIVE PP/CTE QUARTERLY FUNDS